Code of conduct:
1. Women only - The Priestess Portal is created specifically for women. If you are a man, we kindly ask you to respect these boundaries and immediately cancel your subscription.
2. Student privacy - Simply speaking, what happens inside of the portal stays inside of the portal. Yes, it is okay to be inspired by the content and share the lessons with others, but it is never okay to share names of others inside and their personal vulnerable experiences. NEVER share personal information about anyone that you do not have permission to share from them directly, including all facilitators.
3. Content - None of the content inside of the membership should be posted anywhere else. If it is the case of using a snippet of a video to post to your social media, please be sure to tag us when doing so.
4. Spam/oversharing - Please be mindful inside of live classes, the community forum, and the groupchat. It is absolutely okay and encouraged to be vulnerable and open, but excessive messages and trauma dumping is something else. We trust you to understand the difference and move accordingly.
5. Mental well-being - The Priestess Portal is for educational purposes only. This is not a treatment facility for your mental well-being, and we are not responsible to “heal you” in any way.
6. Harassment/bullying - Any behavior toward anyone that discriminates against race, ethnicitiy, sexuality, etc. is NEVER tolerated. Any behavior that demeans the experience of another is also never tolerated. Move and connect from love, kindness, and openess only!
If any of these codes are not met, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription and excuse you from participation inside of the membership following.
No refunds are available; however, you can cancel your subscription at any time!
It is NOT our fault or responsibility if you “forget to cancel your membership”, that is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to keep track of.
If you are a man and "accidentally subscribe", you will not receive a refund. It is stated on the sales page that this space is for women only.
The views, information and opinions expressed from Submission to Source and inside The Priestess Portal are solely those of Submission to Source and the individuals involved. They do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company, unless stipulated.
The primary purpose of Submission to Source's work product is to guide women into feminine embodiment. This does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services.
Assumptions, opinions and advice are reflective of contributing factors at the time of publication. As emotional, evolving, intelligent human beings, these views are subject to change and revision at any time. Therefore we cannot be held to them in perpetuity.
Submission to Source assumes no liability for any activities or actions taken in connection with or resulting from this website.