Due to the nature of digital content, there are no refunds.
Payment plan policy:
If you choose the payment plan option, you are required to pay the entirety of it. If you fail to make a payment, you will have a 1 week warning. After 2 weeks, you will be revoked access to the content immediately. The only way to re-access the content after this period would be to purchase the course again.
Student Code of conduct:
1. Women only - Feminine Unfolding is created specifically for women. If you are a man, we kindly ask you to respect these boundaries and not participate in the program.
2. Student privacy - Simply speaking, what happens inside of this program stays inside of this program. Yes, it is okay to be inspired by the content and share this inspiration with others, but it is never okay to share names of others inside and their personal vulnerable experiences. NEVER share personal information about anyone that you do not have permission to share from them directly, including facilitators.
3. Content - None of the content inside of the membership should be posted/uploaded anywhere else. If it is the case of using a snippet of a video to post to your social media, please be sure to tag us when doing so.
5. Mental well-being - Feminine Unfolding is for educational purposes only. This is not a treatment facility for your mental well-being, and we are not responsible to “heal you” in any way.
6. Harassment/bullying - Any behavior toward anyone that discriminates against race, ethniciti, sexuality, etc. is NEVER tolerated. Any behavior that demeans the experience of another is also never tolerated. Move and connect from love, kindness, and openness only!
If any of these codes are not met, we reserve the right to revoke access immediately.
The views, information and opinions expressed from Submission to Source and inside Feminine Unfolding are solely those of Submission to Source and the individuals involved. They do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company, unless stipulated.
The primary purpose of Submission to Source's work product is to guide women into feminine embodiment. This does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services.
Assumptions, opinions and advice are reflective of contributing factors at the time of publication. As emotional, evolving, intelligent human beings, these views are subject to change and revision at any time. Therefore we cannot be held to them in perpetuity.
Submission to Source assumes no liability for any activities or actions taken in connection with or resulting from this website.
customized by kavi design studio
COPYRIGHT © 2022 submission to source // LEGAL
template by create with danielle //